- Location : Lille, France
- Type : Trainee
- Duration : 4-6 Months
- Reference : Offer-2020-Serviceworker-IDE
- Master service workers
- Master HTML5 open source technologies such as JIO, renderjs, OfficeJS, cribjs
- Implement a usable self-editable set of HTML5 applications
- Contribute to HTML5 projects for industry-leading clients
- Contribute to open source projects such as JIO, renderjs, OfficeJS and cribjs
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.
Nexedi has been developing free software since launching in 2001. We are maintaining software solutions (see our full stack) with over 10 million lines of code including:
- ERP5 - ERP/CRM/DMS/e-business
- Slapos - Cloud Orchestration and deployment
- Wendelin - Big Data/Machine Learning
- Neo - Distributed Storage
- Resist - Resilient Mesh Network
- Renderjs - Promise based component framework
- jIO - Virtual File System and storage connector
- NayuOS - Private OS
- OfficeJs - Private, offline capable productivity AppStore
Besides participating in various research initivatives Nexedi provides customisation services for solutions with implementations being used by corporations such as Airbus, Sanef, Mitsubishi all around the world. We follow the principles of reflexive programming, enforce strict unit testing and emphasize using the latest web technologies.
Our economic model requires each developer to fulfill R&D objectives aiming at delivering short to medium sized solutions to customer requirements and progressing the evolution of our software stack. This way we try to be innovative and fund long term free software without the need for venture capital.
… or you can apply by emailing email@example.com.